Sunday 11 November 2012

Who's who in the zoo

Yesterday, to much excitement (on my behalf and I think Blake's too) we went the Perth Zoo. I love zoo's. It is like a completely far away escape in the middle of the city. The air is cleaner (mainly due to the crazy number of tree's) and it is just such a fun, relaxing place to hang out - not to mention the amazing animals.

Here are a few pictures from today. Apologise for none of me. Blake took one and it was well, a bit disheartening. Back to the gym I go :)

Fijian Crested Iguana

Australian Frilled Neck Lizard & Blue-tongue Lizard

Happy little Penguin (I do love penguins)

 Tricia the Asian Elephant going for her morning stroll. We also saw her on her lunchtime stroll.

Blake being a typical guy and 'testing the strength of the tiger enclosure glass'.

Blake's favourite - Sumatran Orang-utan.

Blake and the African Savannah experience

 The world's laziness animal - so much for the 'King of the jungle'

Elephant demonstration. They were amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment